Mission

A good friend once said to me: "If a door opens in front of you - get off your ass and dance through it...laughing."

I'm trying, Nancy!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Spec tacular

So, this is what 600 dollars worth of glasses looks like:

So far I'm not crazy about them.  They pinch my nose and they feel heavier on my face than my old ones.  Probably they can be adjusted so they don't leave giant divots in my nose, I just haven't gotten around to going back to the store to do that yet.  Anyway, it's good to be able to see again and I do like the transition to sunglasses thing, even though it doesn't work in the car.  Ya think somebody might've mentioned that during the sales pitch eh?

3 comments:

Mel150 said...

Ya, that would have been a really good thing to mention. Have you brought that up to them yet? They look good though!

I hate that this blog doesn't recognize that I'm already logged into my google account. grr.

Cheryl said...

Thanks. I went back to Lenscrafters this morning to have them adjusted and I did mention to the guy that helped me that it would be a good idea to inform people about the car thing. He made all of the appropriate noises, but I'm guessing he won't pass it on. I stopped at a drug store today and bought new clip ons because of course my old ones don't fit these glasses.

So, is there something that I can do on this end to make the blog recognize that you're already signed in to Google?

Mel150 said...

nope, I don't think so. SO I guess I'll stop growling about it.