Mission

A good friend once said to me: "If a door opens in front of you - get off your ass and dance through it...laughing."

I'm trying, Nancy!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beautiful Autumn Day

It was a fantastic day in Calgary!  Warm, sunny and just so freakin' beautiful!


An excellent day for a walk


Great views of the city from Tom Campbell's hill



Pretty pathway


Guess who else enjoyed it?




I used to hate this time of year.  Mostly because it means that winter is right around the corner.  But now that I no longer have to be concerned about Calgary winters, 
I LOVE FALL!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking dog ! And I like the picture of the city too ! It is a pretty city even if there wasn't much of a summer. Probably going to be a wicked bad winter. But you don't care, because you will be in Mexico ! Oh, I guess I don't care either !!

Cheryl said...

Here's to not caring about wicked winters! Cheers!

Mel150 said...

Soon it will be fall here, and time for celebrating! Looking forward to your arrival.

Cheryl said...

Me too!