Mission

A good friend once said to me: "If a door opens in front of you - get off your ass and dance through it...laughing."

I'm trying, Nancy!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Early morning walk

Headed up to Tom Campbell's hill early enough this morning to catch the sunrise.


 Perfect spot to contemplate a new day


Everything was all pink and glowy


So pretty when the sun hits the buildings


 Taz being a show-off up on the wall


 ♫♫The morning sun when it's in your face really shows your age,
but that don't worry me none, in my eyes you're everything♫♫


 
 The pathway isn't quite as colourful as it was last week, most of the leaves have fallen from the trees now.


(Same path, last week)


Gracie & Taz love to run in the tall grass


Showing off again.


Just goofing around with some processing toys


This one would make a pretty cool watercolour, maybe I should dig out my paints & brushes


Or, maybe just let the computer do it for me!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so talented! what a difference a week makes, can't wait to see the same picture with ----. (snow)

Cheryl said...

I sincerely hope I'm not here to take that picture!

Anonymous said...

well, you and I both know that it could happen....any day now. halloween is often good for a good burst of snow ! not that i am rushing it, but would you really want to miss a shot like that ???

Anonymous said...

because i have not yet mastered the whole "comment" blog thing, i will have to comment here about your comment on our blog, yes, i am very tall compared to these 2 and what a gordito i have become. but i think the camera adds 30 lbs. right ????

Cheryl said...

I definitely don't need the same picture with snow! You have no idea how many times I've trudged along that pathway in the snow.

I laughed when I saw those pictures of you with those two - you looked like a giant next to them! (Alta, no gorda!)