Mission

A good friend once said to me: "If a door opens in front of you - get off your ass and dance through it...laughing."

I'm trying, Nancy!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Tulip Dance

So much enjoyment from 2 unexpected tulips. 
Remember the 2 tulips that tease me by coming up every year, and then refuse to flower?  Well, I  cut them and brought them into the house so I could have the pleasure of their company at breakfast, and I thoroughly enjoyed every stage of their last dance.






  


Unfortunately, Dan didn't know that I was waiting for the petals to completely drop off to take the final photo to finish the collage, and he cleaned them off the table before I got up one morning.  My fault;  I didn't say that I was photographing them.  He just saw dead flowers that needed to be removed.

4 comments:

Mel150 said...

You can do so much with so little. Beautiful collage.

Cheryl said...

Is that a nice way of saying small things amuse small minds?
Ha ha! It's true, though. I don't need a dozen red roses, I get just as much enjoyment from a couple of hand-picked tulips.

Mel150 said...

lol. No, truly, you keep yourself very busy with these cool projects, and we get to enjoy the results. I don't know how you also have time to kick my ass in scrabble.

Cheryl said...

Oh, I'll always make time for that!
Actually, we're pretty evenly matched in Scrabble, you kick my ass plenty too.