Mission

A good friend once said to me: "If a door opens in front of you - get off your ass and dance through it...laughing."

I'm trying, Nancy!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yours truly,

I know, it doesn't look like much, but this little signature took me best part of 3 hours to figure out.


I'd noticed signatures at the bottoms of the posts on other people's blogs but had no idea how to do it. I tried a couple of options that entailed about 78 steps each and then still didn't work, (grrr!) before I finally found a "wizard" that walked me through the process. I still haven't perfected it yet.  When I save it to re-use it, it ends up with a box around it. (Why??), but I'm getting there.  It's a proud moment for me. I feel like I've mastered Latin or something.

Yours truly,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a test. I love that Taz has kept his bear in such good conition !

Anonymous said...

O.K. I used anonymous, it's good. I will just go with being anonyous.

Cheryl said...

Hey Debbie (anonymous). I've tried signing in to your Google account and it just tells me that it doesn't exist. Liars! I set it up, I know it exists. Oh well, it's good to hear from you no matter how you have to do it.

Mel150 said...

Good job on the signature. Very fancy and scrolly!

Cheryl said...

Just a fancy font, I'm afraid. My real signature looks nothing like that.