Mission

A good friend once said to me: "If a door opens in front of you - get off your ass and dance through it...laughing."

I'm trying, Nancy!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Ocean Inside

The Ocean Inside - Janna McMahan


Sure it's chick lit.  So what?!  This is a perfect read-at-the-beach kind of book.  A well-written story about a family in crisis.  It takes place in a small island beach community on the coast of South Carolina, which just happens to be high on my list of places to see, so I quite enjoyed the "scenery" as well as the story. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to go there too, always have. BUT... you are saving all these books for me to read when i get home right ????

Cheryl said...

Sorry Debbie, most of them are electronic versions that are downloaded onto my Kindle. Maybe by the time you get back I'll have figured out how to share them, but if not, there's always the library.

Anonymous said...

your smart you 'll figure it out.